Zamia’s objective is to operate in a responsible manner that minimises its impact on the environment. Respect for the environment is a fundamental part of all operations and is managed with the same degree of diligence as the rest of the business.
- Integrate the principles of sustainable development into business practices
- Comply with all legislative requirements for the environment
- Work closely with the landowners and governing bodies to ensure that the best approach to environmental care is taken
- Manage and minimise workplace exposure to ecosystem disturbance or degradation
- Ensure superior reclamation planning to re-establish disturbed areas as sustainable ecosystems and community assets