December Quarterly Report
- The initial stage of drilling commenced at the Belyando historic open-cut gold mine, with four reverse circulation (‘RC’) holes being completed during November 2014.
- Further geochemical sampling was undertaken in the southern part of EPM 17703 Disney and EPM 18583 Elgin Downs.
- EPM 25479 Epping Forest was granted to Zamia on 24 October 2014. The EPM covers 245 km² to the west of the main tenement block
For further details go to: December Quarterly Report
September Quarterly Report
For further details go to: September Quarterly Report
June Quarterly Report
- Geological contractors Corbett, Menzies & Cunliffe ('CMC') re‐asses Zamia's Belyando Gold Project
- Geochemical sampling identifies a new gold‐arsenic soil anomaly to the south of Belyando
- At the Big Red Prospect, infill soil sampling defines a consistent geochemical anomaly
For further details go to: June Quarterly Report
March Quarterly Report
- Zamia completed compilation and assessment of 2014 drilling results from the Belyando Gold Project
- New gold results from soil samples on EPM 17703 highlight the significance of the 'Big Red' prospect
For further details go to: March Quarterly Report